Thursday, October 20, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Yes, I know it is Thursday, but thankfully it is the start of my weekend!

This week was fine; I am slowly adjusting to the routine. Being sick took a lot out of me, and I am still debating whether or not a trip to the doctor is in order for tomorrow.

I really enjoy working with the 3rd and 4th grades. The younger classes are still...bumpy. I only started there last week, and am still meeting teachers and trying to figure out what, exactly, I am supposed to do. I will figure it out soon, I'm sure.

This weekend I am planning Halloween activities for next week! Tuesday, November 1 (All Saints Day) is a holiday in Spain, and so we have what is called a "puente" (bridge): both Monday, October 31 and Tuesday off of school! This works out really well because I am going to Rome to visit Ana, Doug, and William (sister, brother-in-law, and favorite nephew), who will be there starting tomorrow for vacation! I cannot wait to see familiar (and some of my favorite) faces.

I don't have too much to say this evening. I went for a short walk earlier and took some pictures (on my phone, so not great quality).

I will write more tomorrow!

Un abrazo.

Another pretty Spanish street:


I love this part of the Cathedral:


Plaza Zocodover in early evening:


Dusk settling on the city:

No comments:

Post a Comment