Friday, May 28, 2010

I'm alive

Well, I survived exams! But before I exhale, I wait to see my grades. I have no idea when they will be posted (as I've mentioned before, the university system is very different in Spain). Keep your fingers crossed! They were more difficult than I anticipated. Vamos a ver.

It is strange: with the end of exams comes a sense of finality. Yes, I have a month and a half left. Yes, I am ready to see my family and friends. But at the same time, I am not sure I am ready for this adventure to be over! After years of planning, I cannot quite comprehend that my semester abroad is almost a thing of the past. So very strange...

But, now that exams are over, the travel planning begins! More adventures await me here in Europe. And I know that as this great chapter ends, there are only more wonderful experiences to come. My time here has been so wonderful, both challenging and inspiring, it would be impossible to say that the experience will ever end. It has changed me for the better, (with the risk of sounding trite) and will therefore be with me always.

My thoughts and prayers are with my dear family now more than ever, and with my whole heart I wish I could be home to share hugs and tears while celebrating my uncle Bob's life.

Un abrazo y un beso.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment